become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sign_Languages/Signing_with_Babies
Signing with Babies
Home: Family: Babies
Shopping: Children: Baby
Australian Baby Hands
- Auslan-based system for teaching babies manual communication before they become verbal.
Babies and Sign Language
- Tips, articles, glossary photos, online videos.
- Baby sign classes in the New York City Metropolitan area for families with young pre-lingual hearing children. Course description and schedule, local events, FAQ, links.
Baby Hands Productions
- Video series for teaching babies to sign. Site provides information for parents and an online sign dictionary.
Baby Signs Australia
- Original baby sign language program created by Drs. Linda Acredolo and Susan Goodwyn, based on their research into using signs to communicate with hearing babies before they can talk. Offers products, classes, workshops and parent products.
Baby Sing and Sign
- Offers books and CDs to teach babies sign language through song. Also provides classes in the Kansas City area of the United States.
- Pediatrician Dr. Alan Greene explains the importance of baby sign language.
- Baby signing tutorials, galleries and information about baby sign language history, research, training, teaching and baby signing classes in Gloucester, UK.
Hop to Signaroo
- American Sign Language for hearing parents and their hearing babies. Classes taught by Nancy Hanauer in Seattle, Washington.
- Online software and online games for babies and children to learn and practice American sign language.
- Free and commercial lessons on how to sign with babies plus links to research and resources on the subject.
My Smart Hands
- Provides instruction in ASL signing. Locations in Ontario as well as throughout the US and interactive online classes starting in January 2010.
- Articles, stories from parents, discussion forums, tips on finding a good class locally, and products.
Sign with Your Baby
- Teaches hearing parents how to begin two-way communication with their hearing babies through sign language before their infants can speak. Instructional products and tools suitable for use with toddlers as young as 6-8 months.
- A musical introduction to sign language for babies and their parents. Workshops offered in Brookly, New York.
- Playclasses for hearing babies and toddlers, with locations throughout the northeastern United States. Also offers education for child care center staff wishing to integrate baby sign into their programs.
Signing with Nikki
- Offers an e-book that contains information on teaching babies sign language, written by a deaf teenager.
Sing and Sign
- Videos for teaching British Baby Sign through music, and classes offered throughout the United Kingdom. Members can access an online dictionary and discussion forum.
- Personalized classes for adults with babies. Classes offered in Surrey and southwest London.
- Independent curriculum offers videos and teaching kits. Classes for hearing babies, toddlers and their parents in the greater Washington, DC area.
- Offers baby signing classes in Australia for infants from birth to approximately two years old.
- Classes and resources for parents and their babies in the United Kingdom and Australia.
- Videos and other products for baby sign. Classes for parents and babies, held throughout Australia.
- Classes and workshops for babies, toddlers and preschool children. Many locations in Ontario, with additional locations in the rest of Canada and a few in the United States.
World of Baby Signs
- Step by step instructions teaching how to communicate with your baby using signs.
Yahoo Club: Signing With Your Baby
- Message board for shaing experiences and advice.
Signing with Babies
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 25, 2014 at 20:35:04 UTC -