become an editor
the entire directory
only in Interpreting/Associations
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Sign Languages: Interpreting: Associations
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Translation: Associations
Alabama Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- Local legislation and events, officers and division liaisons, calendar, newsletter, links.
Association of Visual Language Interpreters of Canada
- English version. Membership, training, conference information, and job postings. Printable membership and merchandise forms. Comprehensive affiliate links.
Georgia Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- Board members, records and bylaws, local workshops, form downloads, mailing list, links.
Guild of Interpreters for the Deaf
- Promoting the interests of interpreters that serve the deaf and hard of hearing community in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Long Island Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- Contact information.
New Jersey Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- Local events and training, links.
New York City Metro RID
- Affiliate chapter promotes practices that will further the profession of interpretation of American Sign Language/English and transliteration of English.
North Carolina Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- Local announcements, events, job opportunities, chapter workgroups, links.
Ohio Chapter of the Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (OCRID)
- Information on the OCRID organization and leadership, sign language interpreting and interpreting and deafness-related events in Ohio and beyond.
Pennsylvania Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- Non-profit organization consisting of professional interpreters, interpreting students, educators, consumers and other interested persons.
Potomac Chapter of the Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- Serving Maryland and the District of Columbia. Forum, chat, local events and announcements, benefits including Credit Union membership, links.
Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- National association of sign language interpreters in the U.S. Links to affiliate chapters, events calendar. Documentation of legal/ethical, standard practice papers, professional education requirements, interpreter training, and certification criteria. Printable membership and merchandise order forms.
RID Affiliate Chapters
- Links from the RID website to affiliated chapters.
South Central Pennsylvania Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- District Five Subchapter of the Pennsylvania RID. Officers, meeting schedule, membership and mentoring information.
Virginia Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- Local legislation, events and announcements, online store, links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 9:05:07 PM EST -