become an editor
the entire directory
only in Interpreting/Associations
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Translation: Associations
Alabama Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- Local legislation and events, officers and division liaisons, calendar, newsletter, links.
Association of Visual Language Interpreters of Canada
- English version. Membership, training, conference information, and job postings. Printable membership and merchandise forms. Comprehensive affiliate links.
Georgia Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- Board members, records and bylaws, local workshops, form downloads, mailing list, links.
Guild of Interpreters for the Deaf
- Promoting the interests of interpreters that serve the deaf and hard of hearing community in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Long Island Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- Contact information.
Ohio Chapter of the Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (OCRID)
- Information on the OCRID organization and leadership, sign language interpreting and interpreting and deafness-related events in Ohio and beyond.
Pennsylvania Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- Non-profit organization consisting of professional interpreters, interpreting students, educators, consumers and other interested persons.
Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- National association of sign language interpreters in the U.S. Links to affiliate chapters, events calendar. Documentation of legal/ethical, standard practice papers, professional education requirements, interpreter training, and certification criteria. Printable membership and merchandise order forms.
South Central Pennsylvania Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- District Five Subchapter of the Pennsylvania RID. Officers, meeting schedule, membership and mentoring information.
Virginia Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- Local legislation, events and announcements, online store, links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 10, 2016 at 9:45:03 UTC -