become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sign_Languages/Interpreting
Special Interest Groups
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Peripheral Nervous System: Nerve Compression Syndromes: Carpal Tunnel
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Translation
Shopping: Health: Disabilities: Assistive Technology: Communication Aids
Society: Issues: Disabilities: Accessibility
American Sign Language Interpreting Resources
- Collection of written material and reviews for ASL interpreting students and professionals
ASL Interpreters' Listserv
- Closed unmoderated discussion forum.
European Forum of Sign Language Interpreters
- International organization providing a resource for European interpreters to keep abreast of current trends and further develop their skills.
- Consultation, education, research, and interpreting services. Merchandise and printable order form.
National Interpreter Resource Links
- Sign language links including deaf culture, technology, sign language, interpreting, education, linguistics and legal issues.
The Professional Sign Language Interpreter's Handbook
- Educational book by Linda Humphreys bridges the gap between interpreter training programs and real-world interpreting.
- Open unmoderated discussion forum.
- Original content of interest to ASL and sign language interpreting students and practitioners, including introductory information on deafness and American Deaf Culture.
Vicarious Trauma of Interpreters
- Click on <Interpreter Survey> to contribute to Dr. Michael Harvey's book.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 29, 2014 at 3:51:08 UTC -