become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sign_Languages/Interpreting
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Sign Languages: Interpreting
Special Interest Groups
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Peripheral Nervous System: Nerve Compression Syndromes: Carpal Tunnel
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Translation
Shopping: Health: Disabilities: Assistive Technology: Communication Aids
Society: Issues: Disabilities: Accessibility
American Sign Language Interpreting Resources
- Collection of written material and reviews for ASL interpreting students and professionals
ASL Interpreters' Listserv
- Closed unmoderated discussion forum.
BSL Communication Ltd
- Provides interpreting services throughout the United Kingdom. Information available about working with an interpreter and discrimination act guidelines.
European Forum of Sign Language Interpreters
- International organization providing a resource for European interpreters to keep abreast of current trends and further develop their skills.
The Professional Sign Language Interpreter's Handbook
- Educational book by Linda Humphreys bridges the gap between interpreter training programs and real-world interpreting.
- Open unmoderated discussion forum.
Vicarious Trauma of Interpreters
- Click on <Interpreter Survey> to contribute to Dr. Michael Harvey's book.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 20, 2013 at 12:24:04 UTC -