become an editor
the entire directory
only in American_Sign_Language/Education
American Sign Language
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Sign Languages: Interpreting: Education
American Sign Language Program
- Mission of the program, links to information on courses, faculty and staff, the undergraduate curriculum, and related sites. University of Rochester, New York.
American Sign Language Teachers Association
- Contacts, legislation, chapter listings, news, membership, code of ethics, curriculum, newsletter, and job announcements.
Northeastern University ASL Program
- A four year program offering an ASL studies and/or ASL Interpreting major.
Start American Sign Language
- Provides free lessons, alphabet graphics, dictionary, and information on deaf history and culture.
Yahoo! Groups: ASL Instructors
- For teachers who want to ask questions, share tips, suggestions, lesson/activity ideas, and reference materials.
In Gesture Toward Change, Schools Sign on to 'Signing'
- Kirsten A. Conover describes the increasing popularity and acceptance of ASL as a foreign language at American Universities. (December 18, 1997)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 11, 2015 at 13:45:12 UTC -