the entire directory
only in Natural/Sign_Languages
American Sign Language
Austrian Sign Language
British Sign Language
Danish Sign Language
French Sign Language
German Sign Language
Irish Sign Language
Italian Sign Language
Japanese Sign Language
Malaysian Sign Language
Mexican Sign Language
Nicaraguan Sign Language
Norwegian Sign Language
Russian Sign Language
Sign Language of Québec
Sign Language of Singapore
Sign Language of The Netherlands
Spanish Sign Language
Swedish Sign Language
Manually Coded English
Native American Sign Systems
Signing with Babies
Business: Healthcare: Products and Services: Hearing
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Communication Disorders: Hearing: Deafness
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Bilingualism
This category in other languages:
- Freeware fingerspelling software which supports ASL, BSL, and Indonesian.
Asian Sign Languages Bibliography
- Links to bibliographic entries for thirteen Asian Sign Languages: Australasian, Chinese (CSL), Hong Kong (HKSL), Indian (INS), Indonesian, Japanese (JSL), Korean (KVK), Malaysian (BMT), Nepalese (NSP), Philippine (PSP), Sri Lankan (SQS), Taiwanese (TSS) and Thai (TSQ). Full-text articles not included.
Brazilian Sign Language Dictionary
- Two-volume set available for purchase.
The Greek Manual Alphabet Page
- Small .gif images of Greek fingerspelling. Displays written letters in Roman and Greek forms. From deafblind.com.
Indic Fingerspelling Project
- Project to devise a common fingerspelling system for the Indian subcontinent, bridging the Hindi, Bengali, Gujurati, Punjabi and other sign languages of India.
Myths About Sign Language
- Hugh Young from New Zealand dispels universal myths about sign languages, as well as about Pidgin as Maori.
Name Signs and Identity in New Zealand Sign Language
- Exclusive excerpt from Gallaudet University Press, by David and Rachel Locker McKee.
New Zealand Sign Online
- Searchable database of images and activities for Auslan, British, American, and New Zealand Sign Languages. Browse by category or learning level, download pre-made worksheets, and play online games.
A Nice Gesture
- Stories of gestures and sign language about perception, semiotics, and technology.
Sign Language Assessment
- Overview on different sign language assessments and provides information on test development and testing.
Sign Language Studies
- A journal that focuses on the study of sign language and the people who use it. Quarterly archives of the journal are available online from Fall 2000.
- Transcription system for signed languages. Catalogs, library, online lessons, forum, downloadable SignWriter shareware, Sutton fonts, sign dictionaries, literature.
Sign, Gesture and Deafness in South Asian and South West Asian History
- Historical linguistics research by M. Miles. Treats use of sign language from antquity to the present in India, Aghanistan, Bangladesh, Burma/Myanmar, Iraq, Nepal, Pakistan, Persia/Iran and Sri Lanka.
- Interactive software for learning South African Sign Language.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 9, 2014 at 6:35:04 UTC -