become an editor
the entire directory
only in English_Based/Tok_Pisin
Pidgins and Creoles
Regional: Oceania: Papua New Guinea
Society: Ethnicity: Indigenous People: Pacific Islanders: Melanesians
Grammatische Kategorien und ihre Ausprägungen im Tok Pisin von Papua-Neuguinea
- A Tok Pisin grammar in English and German.
Language Development in Papua New Guinea
- This paper outlines the historical evolution of the recent language policy in Papua New Guinea, and gives an overview of the 1989 education policy regarding initial education in the vernacular, including discussion on planning, implementation and evaluation of the policy.
Lexicography Considerations for Tok Pisin
- This article by Karl J. Franklin examines a number of issues and practical suggestions which are relevant in compiling dictionaries in the vernacular languages of Papua New Guinea.
- An English to Tok Pisin glossary for the Tok Pisin variant spoken in Port Moresby.
Robert Eklund's Tok Pisin Bibliography
- A bibliography of publications in and about Tok Pisin.
- Brief description of Tok Pisin, including references and resources.
Tok Pisin / Pidgin / English Online Dictionary
- An interactive and bidirectional dictionary between Tok Pisin and English.
Tok Pisin phrasebook
- An open-source phrasebook at Wikitravel.
Wiki Books: Tok Pisin
- On-line text book on Tok Pisin. Still in early development stage.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 20, 2014 at 8:24:06 UTC -