become an editor
the entire directory
only in English_Based/Jamaican_Creole
Pidgins and Creoles
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Pidgins and Creoles: English Based: Jamaican Creole
Reference: Dictionaries: World Languages: R: Rasta Patois
Regional: Caribbean: Jamaica
Society: Religion and Spirituality: African: Diasporic: Rastafarianism
An Annotated Bibliography of Rastafarian Speech (Rasta Talk)
- Provides information on the origins of the variant of Jamaican Creole known as Rasta Talk and includes an extensive bibliography.
Jamaican Creole Texts
- This site has 5 stories in Jamaican Creole.
- A description of Jamaican English.
- Encyclopedia article on the Rastafarian variant of Jamaican Creole.
Speak Jamaican: Your Jamaican Patois Source and More
- Sample lesson and sound samples for a book on Jamaican Creole.
Urban Jamaican Creole: Variation in the Mesolect
- A review of this book written by Peter L. Patrick.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, September 8, 2012 9:45:04 AM EDT -