become an editor
the entire directory
only in Natural/Papuan
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Papuan
Archives of PapuanLanguages List
- An archive of the Papuan Languages mailing list.
Holle Lists: Vocabularies in Languages of Indonesia, Vol.5/1: Irian Jaya: Austronesian Languages; Papuan Languages, Digul Area
- Full text of the book by W. A. L. Stokhof on Austronesian and Papuan languages of Irian Jaya.
Holle Lists: Vocabularies in Languages of Indonesia, Vol.5/2: Irian Jaya: Papuan Languages, Northern Languages, Central Highlands Languages
- Full text of the book by W. A. L. Stokhof on Papuan Languages of irian Jaya.
Languages of Irian Jaya, Checklist: Preliminary Classification, Language Maps, Wordlists
- Full text of the book edited by C. L. Voorhoeve on Austronesian and Papuan languages.
Meyah Morphology and Syntax
- Abstract of a thesis by Gilles G. Gravelle on the Meyah Language. This languages is in the East Bird's Head phylum.
Papuan Language Families and Genera
- Classification of some of the better-known Papuan languages of Papua-New Guinea, eastern Indonesia and the Solomon Islands.
- Description of and list of phyla in the Papuan languages.
Papuan Languages - Digul Area
- Linguistic information (including word lists and maps) from languages spoken in the Digul River area (eastern part of Irian Jaya). The languages are: Central/Lower Uwimerah, Digul Mandobo, Kaôh, Mappi, Muyu, Tanah Merah languages (several), Upper Uwimerah, Uwimerah Proa Bivouac, and Uwimerah (Source). [PDF]
Papuan Languages and the New Guinea Linguistic Scene
- Full text of the landmark book edited by S. A. Wurm on Papuan languages of New Guinea.
Peta Bahasa - Papua - Language Maps
- Language maps of Irian Jaya from Pacific Linguistics, Australian National University.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, October 4, 2007 12:29:20 AM EDT -