become an editor
the entire directory
only in Na-Dene/Diné
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Na-Dene: Diné
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Languages of the Americas
Society: Ethnicity: The Americas: Indigenous: Native Americans: Tribes, Nations and Bands: N: Navajo
- Basic demographic and linguistic information.
Language Profile: Navajo
- From the UCLA Language Materials Project.
Navajo Language and the Navajo Indian Tribe
- Pronunciation guide, language learning worksheets, and cultural information.
Surveying Attitudes Towards the Navajo Tribe's Language and Culture Initiative
- Describes the results of a survey of attitudes about the implementation of the Navajo Tribe's mandate to teach Navajo language and culture in all schools in the Navajo Nation.
Wikipedia: Navajo language
- Article including a phonological inventory and grammatical information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, March 20, 2010 8:53:34 PM EDT -