become an editor
the entire directory
only in Natural/Korean
Kids and Teens: School Time: Foreign Languages: Korean
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Altaic
This category in other languages:
Sogang Korean Program
- Offers introductory, novice and intermediate online courses. All lessons include Hangul text, romanizations, and sound files. Requires free registration.
Declan's Korean Language Page
- Provides a short history of the language, as well as links to computer programs, online tutorials, e-mail lists, and discussion forums.
- Yahoo! Groups discussion list for people wishing to learn and research Korean and facilitate English and Korean language exchange.
- Web game for learning the Korean alphabet and basic vocabulary.
Infocobuild: Learning Korean
- Provides a collection of on-line resources for learning such as language courses, alphabet, grammar lessons, vocabulary quizzes, and useful phrases.
Introduction to Korean
- Introduction to Korean alphabet (Hangul) and grammar by J. David Eisenberg.
- A Korean language study journey
- Includes translation, grammar, history, and culture forums.
Korean Language Online Exercises
- Has beginning and intermediate lessons with sound.
The Korean Study Room
- An online phrasebook with pdf and mp3 downloads of native speakers. Includes classroom language guide.
Korean Travel Phrases
- A brief list of useful words and phrases.
Language Profile: Korean
- From the UCLA Language Materials Project.
- Provides a site for learning Korean online, includes tutorials and a student help forum.
Learn Korean @ Aeria Gloris
- Interactive game that teaches the approximate sounds of Hangul letters.
Learn Korean Language
- Provides free online lessons as well as forum for language learners.
Learn to Read, Write and Pronounce Korean
- Introduces characters of the alphabet and teaches how to read written syllables.
Learning Hangul with Soyongdori
- Introduces each of the consonants and vowels, shows how to read and write syllables, and teaches a few useful words and phrases. Includes related sound files.
Let's Learn Hangul
- Guide aimed towards kids teaches the Korean alphabet, Hangul.
Let's Learn Korean
- Offers a detailed look at Korean grammar and phonics, along with situational vocabulary.
Mr. Oh's LearnKorean.com
- Offers basic lessons for beginners, along with phrase guide.
- Designed to help people learn and speak the Korean language.
Task-Based Language Teaching
- Set of task-based worksheets for teaching Korean as a foreign language. In PDF and JPEG formats.
Virtual Korean Keyboard
- Onscreen keyboard emulator for typing Korean letters without a Korean operating system or keyboard.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 26, 2013 at 3:05:07 UTC -