become an editor
the entire directory
only in Japanese/Resources
Regional: Asia: Japan
Access-J Japanese WWW Page Viewer
- Free site that lets you view Japanese websites using an English browser and print Japanese on any printer.
Bilingual Japanese/English Computing Notes
- Japanese keyboard support on English Windows9x/NT/2K/XP, view Japanese documents, browse Japanese web pages, input Japanese characters, print Japanese text, and other bilingual Windows tips.
Bilingualism and Japanology Intersection
- Online essays on Asian Studies, Japanese-English bilingualism and online education by Professor Steve McCarty.
Jim Breen's Japanese Page
- Home of the free EDICT Japanese-English dictionary. Also links to other sites about Japanese.
- Royalty-free Kanji images. All calligraphies are written solely for this website by professional calligraphers and available on CD-ROM or online.
- Free online dictionaries (J/E-E/J, kanji, particles, names, onomatopoeia), detailed jouyou kanji lists, Japanese grammar explained up to intermediate level and online lessons.
- Online tool that enables viewing of Japanese language websites with any graphical browser.
Open Japan Kana Writer
- Allows you to convert typed romaji to either katakana or hiragana. The resulting converted message has a distinct URL which can then be sent to another person to receive a message in Japanese.
- Program for viewing Japanese websites, in which hovering the mouse over any word or character brings up a box with definitions and helpful information. Requires no download or installation. Can also generate study lists.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:56:25 UTC -