become an editor
the entire directory
only in Iroquoian/Wyandot
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Iroquoian: Wyandot
Society: Ethnicity: The Americas: Indigenous: Native Americans: Tribes, Nations and Bands: H: Huron-Wendat
Society: Ethnicity: The Americas: Indigenous: Native Americans: Tribes, Nations and Bands: W: Wyandotte
B.N.O. Walker's Wyandot Vocabulary
- Short list of phonetic transcriptions.
Vocabularies of the Shawanoese and Wyandott Languages
- Report by Indian Agent Colonel John Johnston, originally published in 1858. Includes some phonetic transcriptions.
Wendat Dialects and the Development of the Huron Alliance
- Historical linguistic treatment by John Steckley of Humber College.
Wikipedia: Wyandot language
- Brief article including orthographic information and sample words.
Wyandot Language and the Wyandotte/Huron Tribe
- Language profile, wordlists, and cultural information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 5:56:34 PM EST -