become an editor
the entire directory
only in Slavic/Czech
Regional: Europe: Czech Republic
This category in other languages:
- A very complete reference grammar of the Czech language, by Laura A. Janda and Charles E. Townsend. Part of the Reference Grammar Network of the Slavic and East European Language Resource Center.
Czech for Foreigners
- Features information on the Examination in the Czech language on the Level A1 as a condition for permanent residence in the CR.
Czech for Linguists
- Summary of tools and resources. Includes morphological analyzers and taggers, Czech National Corpus, tree viewers, editors, utilities, and dictionaries.
The Czech Language
- Covers overview of Czech and its spoken form, alphabet and pronunciation, fiction, poems, songs, words and their forms, translations, sentences and their structure, and Czech National Corpus.
History and Czech
- Short history of the language with discussion of its differentiation from other Slavic languages.
Institute of Czech Studies, Charles University, Prague
- Masters Degree program for foreigners in the language and literature, and Summer School of Slavonic Studies.
Language Profile: Czech
- From the UCLA Language Materials Project.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 10, 2013 at 7:15:04 UTC -