become an editor
the entire directory
only in Indo-European/Proto-Indo-European
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Historical Linguistics: Proto-Language
Did Indo-European Languages Spread Before Farming?
- Journal article by Jonathan Adams and Marcel Otte scheduled to be published in "Current Anthropology" that challenges the dominant theory placing Indo-European dispersal in the Bronze Age.
Indo-European: Possible Homeland & Migrations Slideshow
- Introductory page on the homeland problem, and slideshow of homeland and possible migrations after mainstream opinion.
Linguistics: Historical Linguistics
- A light-hearted discussion of Indo-European and other linguistics topics, from the staff in the Linguistics Program at Bucknell University (Lewisburg, PA, USA).
Proto-Indo-European Language Demonstration and Exploration Website
- Basic overview of the Indo-European language family, with particular attention to its major members. From the College of Liberal and Fine Arts (COLFA) at the University of Texas at San Antonio.
The Spread of the Indo-Europeans
- Scholarly article by Frederik Kortlandt on the dating of the spreading of the Indo-Europeans based on information obtained from both linguistic and archaeological research. [PDF]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 9, 2014 at 17:15:09 UTC -