become an editor
the entire directory
only in Spanish/Learning
Latin American Literature
Products and Services
Arts: Literature: Children's: Spanish Books
This category in other languages:
- Interactive language courses and tutorials by native Spanish teachers, interactive exercises, level tests.
Complete Spanish Guide
- Free online Spanish lessons covering grammar, verbs, and vocabulary. Includes a blog and Spanish language resources page.
Curso de Español
- Interactive Spanish grammar and vocabulary exercises.
- Online grammar tests and vocabulary practice. Directory of Spanish-speaking webradios by country.
E.L. Easton Languages Online
- Classified list of links to sites concerning the Spanish language and Hispanic culture.
- Resources for all levels of Spanish speakers, including a special section for beginners, lessons, quizzes, sound files, word of the day, question-and-answer forum, and translation links.
- Offers free Spanish learning resources including a verb conjugator.
How to Have Fun Learning Spanish
- Useful vocabulary, information about Spanish language and culture, Spanish resources and Spanish games.
How to Learn Spanish
- Blog that describes various methods used to learn Spanish online for free.
- Internet based educational infrastructure set up to provide Spanish courses.
- A grab-bag of useful information about Spanish vocabulary, grammar, and idiom.
MIT Libraries: Foreign Language News and Newspapers: Spanish
- Linked access to Spanish-language news and magazines on the Web. Grouped by country, with brief descriptions.
Notes in Spanish
- Learn Spanish with podcast audio featuring real conversations from Spain.
Online Spanish Lessons 4 Children
- Interesting and fun activities to help children in the Spanish language acquisition process. Ongoing story - with translated version, vocabulary, interactive games, exercises, word games
- Free online Spanish tutorial. Covers Spanish grammar and common sentences for beginners, intermediate, and advanced students.
- Free online Spanish lessons: grammar, sounds, reference material, dictionary and quizzes.
Spanish Grammar Exercises
- Written grammar explanations as well as free interactive exercises that cover all parts of speech.
- Net resources, articles and study guides on the Spanish language. From About.com.
Spanish Language and Culture
- Well organized collection of Spanish grammar exercises, with some sound files. Compiled by Barbara Kuczun Nelson, Colby College.
Spanish Made Easy
- Offers free Spanish lessons to native English speakers. Includes basic phrases, and a word of the day to build vocabulary.
Spanish Phrases with Audio
- Some basic sentences accompanied by an audio clip recorded by a native Spanish speaker.
Spanish Proficiency Exercises
- Online exercises, podcasts, and video interviews covering grammar, vocabulary and phrases.
- Page designed to provide a quick start in learning Spanish. Includes Spanish grammar and vocabulary essentials; reading practice, and a list of annotated links.
- Resources and didactical contents developed by Spanish Teachers.
- Weblog for teachers of Spanish language and students. Spanish lessons, resources and travel tips for travelling to Spain or Latin America.
- A complete, concise Spanish grammar with interactive exercises. For intermediate students already familiar with the basics of Spanish grammar. Written by Enrique Yepes, Bowdoin College.
Spanish Verb Conjugation Trainer
- A free word-of-the-day subscription to expand or keep up your Spanish vocabulary.
- Basic translations, flash cards and other Spanish learning resources.
- Learn Spanish online. Free tutorial with audio, cultural notes, a random idiom generator, a list of Spanish schools, and links to other helpful sites.
- Offers interactive Spanish exercises for beginners, intermediate and advanced students.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 8, 2015 at 2:35:04 UTC -