become an editor
the entire directory
only in Romance/Occitan
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Indo-European: Italic: Romance: Occitan
Regional: Europe: France: Regions: Aquitaine
Regional: Europe: France: Regions: Languedoc-Roussillon
This category in other languages:
- Information on Aranese, a variant of Occitan spoken in the Aran valley in the Catalonian Pyrenees (Spain). [PDF]
Descriptive Grammar of the Occitan Language
- Provides a linguistic overview of the alphabet, pronunciation and accentuation, and morphology of the language.
Euromosaic - Occitan
- Sociolinguistic study of the use of Occitan, a major regional language in southern France, as well as the language of small minorities in Italy (in the northwest and in Calabria) and in Spain (Aranese). Bilingual site (English and French).
- Articles and resources dedicated to the linguistic study of the Occitan language.
Occitan Verb Conjugations
- Provides ten complete verb inflectional paradigms for Medieval Occitan, the language of troubadours in Southern France.
Usenet soc.culture.occitan -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:56:29 UTC -