become an editor
the entire directory
only in Learning/Online_Lessons
Kids and Teens: School Time: Foreign Languages: French
- Practice your pronunciation of the French alphabet with the help of QuickTime audio.
Babilnet's French Courses
- Live, real-time French courses by audio or video conferencing with a French teacher. Offers conversational French, French for business, exam preparation, text correction and free online courses.
BBC Education - Languages - French
- Multimedia learning resources with Real Audio, Real Video, and Shockwave.
A Beginner's Guide to French
- Illustrated lessons covering grammar, vocabulary and culture.
- Online French course for beginners
French Classes On-Line
- Learn and speak French on the Net or on the phone to a teacher in France.
French in Aude
- One-to-one French courses in Aude, from beginner to advanced level. Tailor-made French lessons for foreigners, either in Narbonne or via Skype.
French Language Course
- Gain an understanding of written French with these lessons.
- Online French instruction with interactive lessons and exercises, aimed at students preparing for examinations in the United Kingdom.
French Verb Conjugator
- Audio pronunciation of +200 French verbs. Downloadable mp3 files, read by 2 French teachers, male & female voices.
French Words and Phrases
- Basic words and phrases for studying French.
- Learn French online using the online random question generator and other online lessons.
- Offers courses in beginners, intermediate and advanced french - backed by e-mail support from qualified teachers. Free trial.
- Offer lessons as podcasts in mp3 format. Information about subscription rates, discussion board, and brief grammar guides.
Jeu de l'oie
- An interactive game with 20 different topics (verbs, grammar, vocabulary) for different levels (beginners, intermediate, advanced)
- Pronunciation, conjugations, gender, an image based vocabulary guide, grammar resources and readings.
One Thing in a French Day
- A small slice of a Frenchwoman's day in France and in French. Available as a podcast with transcriptions.
Optimnem French Tutorial
- Spatial learning strategies for beginner to intermediate-level French. Includes worksheets, native audio recordings and tutor support.
ParisByPod French Lessons
- Daily French lessons by Podcast about Paris cultural life, with strong emphasis on pronunciation (videos, dictations, alphabet, regional accents, male / female voices).
- Pronunciation of French sounds (vowels, consonants, accents) with audio files and explanations in English.
Quia! French Activities
- Games and quizzes for learning French. Over 10 types of activities to choose from, including matching games, flash cards, hangman, trivia games, and quizzes.
- Internet resources for teachers and learners of French including grammar notes and exercises, messageboards, worksheets and links to related resources.
- One to one French classes with a native French tutor through a videoconferencing platform.
- A free French tutorial, offering basic and intermediate lessons.
Thematic French Lessons
- Basic French lessons to learn simple spoken phrases. Themes include numbers, days and months.
- Interactive activities for French teachers and learners.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 27, 2013 at 14:35:05 UTC -