become an editor
the entire directory
only in French/Learning
Designed for Children
Designed for Teachers
Kids and Teens: School Time: Foreign Languages: French
This category in other languages:
ALLEF - Association for Learning Languages en Famille
- Children learn French through exchanges between the UK and France.
Alliance Française de San Francisco
- Information on learning French in San Francisco including links to related language resources.
Anatomy of French Sounds
- Commercial site advertising a program to learn French at home.
Association Canadienne d'éducation de Langue Française
- Canadian French Language Education Association.
- Sound clips of basic phrases covering various topics.
- Distance and immersion language training for professionals. English and French courses in Paris, London, and New York.
Canadian Parents for French Educational Opportunities
- Details on this non-profit volunteer organization with links to French language education resources.
- Java and non-Java versions of a reverse lookup online French verb conjugator.
- Large directory of schools and universities including regional introductions and details of French language exams.
Fluent French Audio Magazine
- Information on a bimonthly subscription service for audiotapes of native speakers with links to sample downloads and ordering information.
French Courses in France
- Addresses, information and program descriptions for all the institutes, universities and schools offering French courses for foreigners in France.
- Help with grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation and phrases for students and travelers learning French, plus links to online courses and translations.
- Interactive French language course for children and adults using audio cassettes, storybooks, activity boards, flashcards and musical CDs.
Le Devoir Conjugal
- French conjugator for more than 7,000 verbs.
Lingolex Learn French
- Free bilingual, basic vocabulary lists useful for learners of French.
Parler Parlor French-English Conversation Group
- Conversation group hosted by Adrian Leeds and Elisabeth Crochard, held 3 times a week in Paris, France.
- Bilingual website with search engine for locating French learning resources.
Usenet soc.culture.french -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 10, 2013 at 7:15:04 UTC -