become an editor
the entire directory
only in Texts/Medieval
Society: History: By Time Period: Middle Ages
Albertano of Brescia
- Manuscripts and recent bibliography of the 13th century jurist.
Clement V: Exivi de Paradiso
- Bull on the Rule of the Friars Minor: 1312 AD.
Guillermi Ockhamensis: Dialogus
- An ongoing project to provide William of Ockham's "Dialogus" in Latin and English. The Latin is currently complete.
Honorius III: Solet Annuere
- Approving the Rule of St. Francis.
John XXII: Qui quorundam
- Bull on the Poverty of Christ and the Apostles as regards the Rule of the Friars Minor (1324).
John XXII: Quum inter Nonnullos
- Dogmatic Definition on the Poverty of Christ and the Apostles (1323).
Magna Carta, 1215 (Latin original)
- The original text first drawn up in 1215, the 1225 version having become part of the English law. Includes translation into English and a glossary.
Medieval Latin: Texts and Notes
- Contains poems, texts about history and humanism, sermons and notes related to a university level Latin course.
Nicholas III: Exiit qui Seminat
- The Constitution on the Rule of the Friars Minor, with the Council of Vienne in Session, August 14, 1279.
Nicholas IV: Supra Montem
- Approval of the Third Rule of the Third Order of St. Francis. (1289)
On Aliquid by Roland, Pope Alexander III (12th century A.D.)
- A section from the notes of cardinal Roland of Siena, later pope Alexander 3rd.
St. Bridget of Sweden's Revelations to the Popes
- Tractatus de summis pontificibus. Includes introduction and textual criticism in English. In HTML or MS Word formats.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 27, 2014 at 5:24:04 UTC -