become an editor
the entire directory
only in Latin/Texts
Arts: Classical Studies
World: Lingua Latina
This category in other languages:
- Index of Latin literature. Navigation is in Latin: you can browse alphabetically or by century. Also includes German, English, and Greek literature.
Perseus Project Latin Texts
- With accompanying English translations and links to dictionaries, commentaries, grammars, and other tools.
CNP's Online Catalog - Music with Latin Texts
- Lists a collection of Latin texts written to music. The texts themselves are not available online but must be ordered.
Corpus Scriptorum Latinorum
- Online texts from Augustine to Vergil, sorted by author and including links to Latin, English, and foreign language translations.
Electronic Text Center Latin Resources
- A good sized collection of Latin texts. Unfortunately, all but Boethius' Consolatio Philosophiae and Ovid's Metamorphoses are restricted to use by students at the University of Virginia.
LacusCurtius: Latin Texts
- The main index page for the Latin texts on LacusCurtius: Pliny's Natural History, Frontinus, Vitruvius, Ptolemy's Geography.
The Later Latin Society
- Latin, classical, medieval and modern; texts, symposia, grammatical aids, Attic Nights of Aulus Gellius, Res Gestae of Augustus Divus, Erasmus, and Philobiblon of Richard de Bury in Latin
The Latin Library
- A collection of Latin texts: classical, Christian, medieval, and modern, including such classics as Lewis Carroll's "Gabrobocchia".
Latin Texts at CELT
- CELT is a resource for contemporary and historical Irish documents in literature, history and politics. This particular link takes you to their collection of Latin texts.
- A library of Latin works, with introductions and translations (Dana Sutton, U of California).
Nordic Neo-Latin Literature
- A searchable database of Neo-Latin (1530-1800) literature from Nordic countries.
- Free Latin and Greek texts with certain redistribution restrictions.
Thesaurus Precum Latinarum - Treasury of Latin Prayers
- Latin prayers with English translations. Includes a guide to pronunciation of Ecclesiastical Latin.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 26, 2014 at 3:42:30 UTC -