become an editor
the entire directory
only in Latin/Software
Computers: Software: Educational: Languages
This category in other languages:
Classical Text Editor
- Free word-processor for critical editions, for Latin, Greek, Hebrew, and the like. For Windows (or Macintosh with VirtualPC).
- A tool for searching and browsing the databases of ancient texts, primarily in Latin and Greek published by the Thesaurus Linguae Graecae and the Packard Humanities Institute. Has a list of features, history, screenshots, installation help, download, and FAQ.
- Windows interface for Whitaker's Words
Latin Verbs on Verbix
- Web based software for conjugating Latin verbs. Also available for purchase.
Oxford Latin Dictionary (digital version)
- First-ever electronic edition of OLD, containing all 40,000 entries and 2,150 pages of information invaluable for classicists, Latinists, and readers of the Vulgate worldwide.
Pagina domestica linguae Latinae botanices
- Botanical Latin translating software TRANSLAT download.
- Program dealing with linguistic processing of Latin language words. This includes for time being declension and conjugation (morphology), with plans to upgrade code to support more processing, even on syntactic level. [Python, open source].
- A free Windows software application to translate from Latin to English.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 4, 2012 at 7:05:06 UTC -