become an editor
the entire directory
only in Italic/Latin
Chats and Forums
Teaching and Learning
Arts: Classical Studies: Roman
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Indo-European: Italic: Romance
Society: History: By Time Period: Ancient: Rome
World: Lingua Latina
This category in other languages:
- Reproduction of a list of "erroneous" Vulgar (Late) Latin words and their correct equivalents.
Chicago Public Schools Latin Olympics
- An annual competition for elementary and high school students of Latin and Roman history and culture.
Christine's Latin Web Page
- Latin language information: history of Latin, Latin names, Latin links, map of the empire, and gallery of images.
Classical and Medieval History - Alcove 9
- An annotated list of reference websites, some in Latin (The Library of Congress).
- Classical texts with English translations, a dictionary list, and a newsgroup.
- Database includes a large Latin-English vocabulary, derivative words, teaching-learning games, and other resources.
- Classics resources: an online journal (full-text) and a list of classics links and tables of contents of various classics journals.
Scansion of Latin Poetry
- Guide to the rules of syllable quantity, types of poetic feet and meters in Latin.
White Trash Scriptorium
- Latin resources: software programs (Windows), dictionary, glossaries of first and last names, place names, Latin texts, and recommended links.
Usenet humanities.classics -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2014 at 8:54:02 UTC -