become an editor
the entire directory
only in Classical_Greek/Texts
Arts: Classical Studies: Greek
Society: History: By Time Period: Ancient
- This site contains materials to accompany the new edition by Oxford World's Classics of Aesop's Fables in English, as well as earlier English versions (including Caxton's from 1484 and L'Estrange's from 1692), and versions of the original Greek text and of its Latin translation.
Antioch: classical languages utility
- The New Testament in Greek (Unicode character set).
The Green Library
- Original texts in Greek, Russian, Latin, French, English. In PDF format. The Greek authors are: Aristotle, Plato, Plotinus, and Porphyry.
- Jokes from ancient Greek and Latin authors. One joke per day, in PDF format.
The Little Sailing
- Ancient Greek texts in Unicode encoding including Aeschylus, Apollodorous, Aristotle, Aristophanes, Euripides, Hesiod, Homer, Lucian, Plutarch, Thucydides, and Xenophon. Some texts are with side-by-side translation.
- The E-text library of the Church of Greece. Liturgical, patristic, philosophical, and historical texts.
Oedipus the King
- Original Greek text of Sophocles's play provided by Homo Ecumenicus.
- Hundreds of Greek texts from 33 authors. Options to view in Roman or Greek characters, with links to lexicons for practically every word.
- Thales, Anaximander, Heracletus, Parmenides. Original texts with side-by-side translations in English and French. PDF and HTML (Unicode) format.
- Thesaurus of Indo-European Texts and related material. Odyssey, Pre-Socratian fragments, Septuaginta , New Testament, Corpus of Greek Hagiographical Texts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:56:33 UTC -