become an editor
the entire directory
only in Classical_Greek/Fonts_and_Software
Fonts and Software
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Indo-European: Hellenic: Classical Greek: Fonts and Software
Antioch Greek Utility
- Download Ralph Hancock's shareware utility and fonts for writing Unicode Greek in Word 97/2000. Includes converters for numerous other encodings, and an optional autocorrect feature for accenting commonly-typed words automatically.
- For Macintosh or Windows. To type using the font, you have to buy a $50 GreekKeys program.
- A tool for searching and browsing the databases of ancient texts published by the Thesaurus Linguae Graecae.
Magenta Software: Polytonistis
- Commercial utility for writing Unicode Greek in Word 97/2000. Includes several very nice Unicode fonts.
Matthew Robinson's Greek Font Utilities
- Extensive resources for writing Greek using WinGreek compatible fonts. Freeware macros for MS Word and Corel WordPerfect, and links to shareware fonts.
Silver Mountain Software
- Software for Classical and Koine Greek studies. Includes the $20 shareware font and utility pack "SGREEK", which can be used on the Perseus Project site. Font allows typing using Beta code.
- FTP link to a Sans-Serif Greek font for Macintosh (type using Beta code).
- FTP link to a very nice Sans-Serif TTF Greek font (uses Beta code). Very readable.
- Resource to assist with Greek text file conversion.
Unicode Polytonic Greek
- A discussion of the Unicode standard as pertains to usage by classicists.
- Wordbase is a tutorial and Greek dictionary program to help you learn the language of the New Testament. Practice grammar and vocabulary or play "hangman."
Fonts and Software
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, March 9, 2013 8:24:08 AM EST -