become an editor
the entire directory
only in Germanic/Yiddish
Society: Ethnicity: Jewish: Ashkenazi
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Judaism
This category in other languages:
Avivale's Yiddish Page
- A personal web page about the Yiddish language.
Der Bay - Anglo-Yiddish Newsletter
- International Anglo-Yiddish newsletter/website with international kalendar, with news of klezmer bands, Yiddish teachers, yiddish clubs, and translators.
Der Yidisher TamTam
- From Paris, a Yiddish newspaper geared toward students of Yiddish, downloadable in PDF format.
How To Talk Jewish
- A humorous site that reaches into Jewish ethnicity with an alphabetical listing of popular Yiddish words and phrases along with insight into the history of the language
- Yiddish Transliteration a.k.a. Romanization as standardized by the YIVO Institute. Also useful as a guide to the Hebrew-alphabet-based writing system traditionally used for Yiddish. (From Shtetl.)
The Yiddish Typewriter / Di Yidishe Shraybmashinke
- Lets you compose a page of Yiddish text from your web browser. Also converts between a growing list of Yiddish computer file formats and character encodings.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 7, 2011 at 22:33:30 UTC -