become an editor
the entire directory
only in Germanic/German
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Indo-European: Germanic: German
Business: Business Services: Communications: Translation: Multiple Language: Europe: Germany
This category in other languages:
- Free lessons and online courses with more than 1000 audio files.
BBC: Languages: German
- Includes courses, phrases, and travel information.
- Beginner's and advanced German lessons, mainly focusing on grammar.
Gene Moutoux's Home Page
- Fairy tales and letters (correspondence) for intermediate students, as well as a course for beginners.
- Language-learning tips and lessons and a library of links to resources on the Web.
German Speech Errors
- A list of several hundred common German speech errors with English glosses.
German Words and Phrases
- Basic words and phases for studying German.
- Interactive exercises, jokes, tongue twisters, farmers' proverbs, language tips, software, and links.
Internet Resources for Germanists
- Research tools, organizations, calendar of events and academic journals.
Intonation in German
- A paper on pronunciation, including information on dialectal variations.
- A collection of resources and exercises on grammar and vocabulary.
Learn German Links
- Resources for students to learn German online. The focus is on free content, German textbooks and software.
- Free resources from Deutsche Welle, for beginners to advanced. Audio, video, and interactive lessons to improve comprehension, vocabulary and pronunciation.
Paul Joyce: German Language and Culture
- Contains a German course of 12 chapters, including sound files, multimedia exercises and a glossary of vocabulary. In addition, there is an interactive guide to pronunciation, German verb tables and lectures on German grammar.
- Offers interactive German lessons. Free introductory lessons cover basic vocabulary, more lessons are available after signing up.
The Awful German Language
- By Mark Twain. A satirical explanation of the difficulty of the language.
- Collection of exercises, grammar rules, hints and links for learners of German as a Foreign Language.
- A center for learning with the Internet. Interactive exercises, audio files, literature, games, comics, news, fiction and other useful resources to help you learn online.
Usenet alt.usage.german -
Usenet de.etc.sprache.deutsch -
Usenet soc.culture.german -
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 12:05:43 PM EDT -