become an editor
the entire directory
only in Germanic/German
Business: Business Services: Communications: Translation: Multiple Language: Europe: Germany
This category in other languages:
- Free lessons and online courses with more than 1000 audio files.
The Awful German Language
- By Mark Twain. A satirical explanation of the difficulty of the language.
BBC: Languages: German
- Includes courses, phrases, and travel information.
- A free resource site for learners of German a a foreign language offering online exercises in different levels in "Language Bites" (= "Deutsch Happen").
- Beginner's and advanced German lessons, mainly focusing on grammar.
- The site provides free audio and video activities to learn German, as well as free worksheets, powerpoints, handouts, online exercises, and vocabulary resources for all levels of German language learners.
Deutsche Welle: German Courses
- German language courses for teachers and students in more than 30 languages.
Gene Moutoux's Home Page
- Fairy tales and letters (correspondence) for intermediate students, as well as a course for beginners.
- Language-learning tips and lessons and a library of links to resources on the Web.
German Speech Errors
- A list of several hundred common German speech errors with English glosses.
German Words and Phrases
- Basic words and phases for studying German.
- Podcasts and learning resources that teach German from beginning to advanced levels. Sign-up is required.
- Interactive exercises, jokes, tongue twisters, farmers' proverbs, language tips, software, and links.
Internet Resources for Germanists
- Research tools, organizations, calendar of events and academic journals.
Intonation in German
- A paper on pronunciation, including information on dialectal variations.
- A collection of resources and exercises on grammar and vocabulary.
Learn German Links
- Resources for students to learn German online. The focus is on free content, German textbooks and software.
- Free resources from Deutsche Welle, for beginners to advanced. Audio, video, and interactive lessons to improve comprehension, vocabulary and pronunciation.
Paul Joyce: German Language and Culture
- Contains a German course of 12 chapters, including sound files, multimedia exercises and a glossary of vocabulary. In addition, there is an interactive guide to pronunciation, German verb tables and lectures on German grammar.
- Offers interactive German lessons. Free introductory lessons cover basic vocabulary, more lessons are available after signing up.
- Collection of exercises, grammar rules, hints and links for learners of German as a Foreign Language.
- A center for learning with the Internet. Interactive exercises, audio files, literature, games, comics, news, fiction and other useful resources to help you learn online.
Usenet alt.usage.german -
Usenet de.etc.sprache.deutsch -
Usenet soc.culture.german -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 13, 2014 at 18:21:52 UTC -