become an editor
the entire directory
only in Celtic/Welsh
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Wales: Society and Culture: Language
Society: Ethnicity: Celtic: Welsh
This category in other languages:
A Welsh Course
- A well-organized introductory textbook and grammar of Welsh, by Mark H. Nodine. Includes a good glossary.
Acen Welsh Learners' Resource
- Information for learners, tutors and teachers about learning Welsh as a second language.
- Audio clips and free language lessons to download, to be used in conjunction with a BBC radio programme of the same name.
- Cymdeithas Madog (Welsh Studies Institute in North America), based in Duvall, WA (USA), is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping North Americans learn, use and enjoy the Welsh language.
Cymdeithas yr Iaith Gymraeg
- Welsh Language Society site and magazine, mostly in Welsh, but also with some material in English.
Geiriadur Prifysgol Cymru - A Dictionary of the Welsh Language
- The first standard historical dictionary of the Welsh language (prepared at the University of Wales). The site has information on the history of the project, statistics, bibliography, as well as a sample page and a list of publications. On 6/12/2001 the final draft entry for the Dictionary was made.
- Database of Welsh language and Welsh interest books from the Welsh Books Council. Books can be ordered through the council for delivery from a bookstore of choice. Bilingual site (Welsh-English).
Gwybodiadur: A Welsh Informationary
- Directory of information on resources for Welsh learners, including a listing of Welsh dictionaries on the web.
History and Status of the Welsh Language
- Historical, political and cultural background of the Welsh language.
- An initiative which aims to collaboratively build an on-line library of Welsh-language texts.
National Language Centre for Wales
- Full-time residential Welsh language teaching centre, based in Nant Gwrtheyrn (Wales). Course descriptions, frequently asked questions, accommodation and curriculum information. Bilingual site (Welsh-English).
Not Since School
- A Welsh learner's diary and practice writing.
Usenet wales.cymraeg -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 14, 2013 at 12:05:11 UTC -