become an editor
the entire directory
only in Scottish_Gaelic/Lessons_Online
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Indo-European: Celtic: Scottish Gaelic: Lessons Online
Basic Gaelic for Parents
- A handbook of phrases in Gaelic for parents whose children are learning Gaelic in playgroup or primary school. With sound files.
Beag air Bheag
- The BBC Alba Gaelic learning website with ten learning topics, extensive audio examples, conversations, self-assessment quizzes and Gaelic songs.
Bruidhinn ar Cànan
- Colourful lessons for beginners, based on the first few lessons of "Speaking Our Language", with sound samples and interactive tests.
Elementary Course of Gaelic
- Chapters from the textbook "A Junior Gaelic Grammar" by Duncan Reid, as rearranged and enlarged by Norman MacLeod.
- Good quality Gaelic lessons by Niall Alasdair MacEoghainn, but no sound.
Online storybooks for young children
- Site by the City of Edinburgh Education Department. Colourfully illustrated story books for parents to read to their children, aimed at helping non-Gaelic speaking parents learn basic phrases of the sort used in Gaelic nursery schools.
Scottish Gaelic learners' materials online
- Links to many different online lessons sites
- Grammar lessons and other resources for learners
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 5:56:30 PM EST -