become an editor
the entire directory
only in Celtic/Manx
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Indo-European: Celtic: Manx
Regional: Europe: Isle of Man
Centre for Manx Studies
- A focal point for research into and teaching about the Isle of Man and its history. Provides assistance to researchers. Supported by Manx National Heritage, University of Liverpool and IOM Dept. of Education. Has a Manx Gaelic version of the site.
- Site dedicated to Manx Gaelic, which died as a spoken language on Dec. 24, 1974 with the death of its last native speaker. Readings, texts, study materials and links.
Gaelg - Rolley son cooish sy Ghaelg / Forum for Manx Language Conversation and Manx Learners
- E-mail forum. Archives available.
Manx Language Resources
- Dictionaries, grammar charts, naming conventions, full-text literature, online course, resources and links.
Manx: Bringing a language back from the dead
- The BBC reports on the revival of a once-extinct Celtic language. (January 31, 2013)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, May 3, 2013 6:12:54 PM EDT -