become an editor
the entire directory
only in Celtic/Cornish
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Cornwall
Agan Tavas - Our Language
- Organization in Cornwall, England, promoting the use of the Cornish language. Includes information about membership, classes and conversation groups.
An Bibel Kernewek
- Project translating the bible into Cornish. It is hoped to publish the New Testament in 2004.
Cornish Language Course, Kernewek dre Gesroesweyth (KDG)
- Texts and slides referring to an online course in Cornish. By Leslie Sitek in the Netherlands.
Cornish Language Page
- Brief history, current state and advice on learning the language in Australia, plus information on Kevren, a Cornish newsletter for Australians.
Euromosaic - Cornish
- Sociolinguistic study of the use of the revived Cornish language in Cornwall (England). Collection of links. Bilingual site (English and French).
Languages-On-The-Web: Best Cornish Links
- Collection of links to sites dealing with Cornwall, its culture and the Cornish language, from a language portal.
A Small Taste of the Cornish Language
- Contains phrases, counting words and a song in Modern Cornish.
- Online magazine devoted to the study and revival of the Cornish language. It includes a dictionary, a phrasebook, and a glossary of Cornish placenames.
Usenet soc.culture.cornish -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 1, 2012 at 19:17:05 UTC -