become an editor
the entire directory
only in Celtic/Breton
This category in other languages:
- "A non-profit association whose objective is the promotion of Brittany and the Breton language on the Internet." An English-Breton-French lexicon of Net terms, some software, and links.
The Breton Language / La langue bretonne
- On soc.culture.breton. Bilingual (English/French) site with information on where Breton can be learned, an explanation about the three spelling systems used for the language, and a list of radio and TV broadcasts in Breton.
- A presentation of the newsletter published by the Canadian Branch of the International Committee for the Defense of the Breton Language.
Euromosaic - Breton
- Sociolinguistic survey of the use of Breton as a minority language within the European Union (in the Brittany region of France). Collection of links. Bilingual site (English and French).
- International Committee for the Defense of the Breton Language, with branches in the US and Canada.
- On-line lessons plus contacts for off-line teaching services; large amounts of external data, a grammatical sketch, and links. In five languages, including Breton.
Petra-nevez: keleier e brezhoneg
- A mailing list in Breton.
Usenet soc.culture.breton -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 18, 2013 at 5:15:08 UTC -