become an editor
the entire directory
only in Celtic/Academic_Departments
Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies - School of Celtic Studies (Scoil an Léinn Cheiltigh)
- Institute devoted to the advanced study of Celtic language, literature and culture, with particular attention to Irish. Bilingual site (English and Irish).
Trinity College Dublin - School of Irish & Celtic Languages (Scoil na Gaeilge)
- Program of studies of Celtic languages and literature, with emphasis on Old and Modern Irish.
University of California at Berkeley - Celtic Studies Program
- Faculty, courses, programs, links.
University of Edinburgh - Department of Celtic and the School of Scottish Studies
- Two sections: Celtic Studies and Scottish Ethnology Studies. Faculty, courses, and information on the Centre for Language Policy and Language Planning (Rannsachadh air Poileasaidh Cànain agus Dealbhadh Cànain).
University of Wales, Aberystwyth - Department of Welsh - Celtic Studies
- Courses offered in general Celtic linguistics, as well as in the study of the Irish (Old, Middle and Modern) language.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 20, 2014 at 7:25:19 UTC -