become an editor
the entire directory
only in Indo-European/Celtic
This category in other languages:
Celtic Language Resources
- A bibliography and collection of classified links to Celtic language resources on the Internet.
The Celtic Languages
- Outline information, mostly based on the Cambridge Encyclopaedia of Language.
Celtic Studies Starter Kit
- A collection of annotated bibliographies, annotated links, and FAQs about ancient and modern Celtic languages and cultures, with an emphasis on medieval Celtic languages and literatures. Author: Lisa L. Spangenberg.
- Private email list with discussions of Celtic linguistics, owned by Andrew Carnie.
Comparison of Scottish and Irish Gaelic
- A three-column table of common phrases in English, Scottish Gaelic, and Irish for comparison.
Everson Gunn Teoranta
- Links to pages dealing with Celtic and other minority languages, language resources, localization, and character set encoding issues.
Gaelic and Gaelic Culture
- A rather popular introduction to the languages and cultures of the Gaels, i.e. the people who now speak or who have spoken at one time any one of the three Gaelic languages: Irish, Manx, and Scottish Gaelic.
- Collection of links to web pages dealing with Irish, Manx, and Scottish Gaelic.
Labara - Introduction to the Celtic Languages: Part I - A Very Brief History
- Short history of the Celtic language family, by Meredith Richard (from the online version of the journal "Keltria: A Journal of Druidism and Celtic Magick").
North American Association for Celtic Language Teachers
- Also welcomes members from outside North America, researchers in applied linguistics, and graduate students in related fields. Information regarding Celtic language classes in North America, contacts, and links. The site also presents the Journal of Celtic Language Learning.
Usenet soc.culture.celtic -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 17, 2007 at 16:46:17 UTC -