become an editor
the entire directory
only in Baltic/Lithuanian
Regional: Europe: Lithuania
This category in other languages:
- Online school of Lithuanian language. Grammar, pronunciation sound files, phrases and a forum.
English-Lithuanian Vocabulary Quizzes
- Multiple-choice quizzes for studying Lithuanian and English vocabulary. Created by volunteers.
The Institute of Lithuanian Language
- Research institute based in Vilnius, Lithuania. The site contains information on staff and publications of the Institute, as well as on the sociolinguistic history of the Lithuanian language. Bilingual site [Lithuanian and English].
Lithuanian - Learning the Language
- Alphabet, greetings and phrases, grammar lessons, sound files, and "Word of the Day" mailing list.
Lithuanian for Travelers
- Useful words and phrases arranged by category.
The Lithuanian Language and Writing
- Historical survey of the language and its literature, with many articles on diverse subjects.
Lithuanian Language Group
- Forum for people interested in Lithuania and its language.
Martynas Mažvydas's Language
- Commentary on the first Lithuanian book, excerpted from a history of the language.
Oneness City, Lithuania
- Interactive Lithuanian language lessons with grammar, morphology, phonetics and exercises.
- Dialect maps and articles on the language and its literature.
State Commission of the Lithuanian Language
- Governmental institution of the Republic of Lithuania. Legal regulation of Lithuanian language, basic facts about the language, activities of the commission.
Usenet alt.languages.lithuanian -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 17, 2012 at 6:15:05 UTC -