the entire directory
only in Natural/Indo-European
This category in other languages:
- Collection of links to sites and books dealing with Indo-European studies.
Knowing Words in Indo-European
- Exploration of the etymology of words related to the word "know" in the Indo-European languages.
Numerals in Indo-European Dialects
- Comparative presentation of the numerals 1-10 in the Indo-European languages, including reconstructions in Proto-Indo-European and various intermediate proto (reconstructed) languages.
Sorin Olteanu's Linguae Thraco-Daco-Moesianae (LTDM) Project
- This incomplete site is devoted to information on ancient Indo-European languages spoken in the Balkans: Thracian, Dacian and Moesian. It also includes a corpus of Greek and Latin sources, as well as information on ancient Balkans geography, and possible substratum influences on Albanian, Romanian, and Bulgarian, and etymological information on Romanian.
TITUS - Thesaurus Indogermanischer Text- und Sprachmaterialien
- Collection of scholarly material devoted to Indo-European linguistics, from the Institute of Comparative Linguistics of the Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universität, Frankfurt am Main, and related institutions [Multilingual site, includes English-language material]
WordGumbo: Comparative Indo-European
- An interesting hodge-podge of pages on various branches and individual member languages of the Indo-European family. There are vocabularies of "lesser-known" languages, and links to major on-line dictionaries of better-known ones.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 28, 2014 at 8:15:09 UTC -