become an editor
the entire directory
only in Dravidian/Telugu
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Dravidian: Telugu
Regional: Asia: India: Society and Culture: Language
- The C.P. Brown Academy was established in Hyderabad in 2007. Having been established to promote resurgence of Telugu language and culture, the Academy is most appropriately named after the renowned Indologist C.P. Brown (1798-1884) as a tribute to his legendary contribution towards preservation and promotion of Telugu language and literature. An advisory council with eminent litterateurs has been constituted to help the academy in chalking out its programs. This website has telugu learning kit, stories for kids and more.
Encyclopedia of Telugu
- A range of translations between English and Telugu, with the addition of a quiz to test skills. This site also has a huge databank of proverbs, scanned copies of calendars since the year 2000, rare collection of telugu phrases. It has also a very big databank of telugu people living outside Andhra Pradesh with their emails to help people going out for living.
- Hints and resources for learning Telugu.
Srinu and Anu's Home Page
- A very big mix of Telugu related items, including a store, fonts, literature, calendar, and Telugu tutor.
Telugu Drill and Practice
- Practice telugu letters and words online.
Telugu Literary Page
- This website is partly in Telugu and represents an effort to bring Telugu literature to the web.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, June 30, 2010 6:02:31 AM EDT -