become an editor
the entire directory
only in Malayo-Polynesian/Western
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Austronesian: Malayo-Polynesian: Western
Regional: Asia: Philippines: Society and Culture: Languages
- Wordlist comparing English, Aklanon and Tagalog.
Baybayin Transcriptions - Ancient Filipino Writing
- Baybayin from Illokano, Tagalog and Visayan documents transcribed into Latin script.
Bisaya - Lunsayng Binisaya
- Promotes the use of the Bisaya language of the Philippines. Site is mainly in Bisaya.
Filipino Language Software
- Tagalog, Visayan, Cebuano and Ilocano language software including translator and dictionary.
- A brief article on the Ivatan Language, which is closely related to Formosan languages.
- Portal for Philippine languages allowing translation between Cebuano, Tausug and English.
Organised Phonology Data: Adzera
- A document on the phonology of the Adzera language of Papua New Guinea. [PDF]
- Synopsis of he Tausug language of the Sulu archipelago, including phonology, morphology, deictics and noun markers.
Vitu Grammar Sketch
- A description of the Vitu Language of Papua New Guinea by René van den Berg and Peter Bachet. [PDF]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 8, 2013 at 6:24:10 UTC -