become an editor
the entire directory
only in Maori/Education
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Austronesian: Malayo-Polynesian: Eastern: Maori: Education
Anamata Private Training Establishment
- Courses offered range from training opportunities for employment through to a Degree in Te Reo Māori.
Department of Māori - University of Canterbury
- Information on courses offered at Canterbury University.
Department of Māori Studies at Victoria University in Wellington
- Describes the Māori studies program including information on related topics such as scholarships and grants.
He Kupu o te Rā
- A word of the day service for Te Reo Māori, available by email, RSS and mobile TXT.
School of Māori and Pacific Development
- Information on Māori language and cultural degree programs at University of Waikato including the "Te Tohu Paetahi" Māori immersion program which leads to a Bachelor of Arts upon successful graduation.
Te Tumu - University of Otago School of Māori, Pacific & Indigenous Studies
- Information on degrees, courses, policies, departmental staff and the distance learning program.
Te Wānanga o Aotearoa
- Māori Tertiary Education Institution with multiple campuses and courses.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, June 30, 2013 12:56:09 AM EDT -