become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hawaiian/Education
Hale Kuamoʻo - Hawaiian Language Center
- The Hawaiian Language Center within the Hawaiian Language College of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo.
Ka Haka ‘Ula O Ke‘elikōlani College of Hawaiian Language
- General background on the program, degrees and curricula, course lists and contact information for College of Hawaiian at the University of Hawaiʻi in Hilo.
Ke Kula Kaiapuni Hawaiʻi
- Papahana Kaiapuni ʻŌlelo Hawaiʻi (Hawaiian Language K-12 Immersion Program). Provides history, statistics, immersion schools contact information, FAQ, events calendar and pointers to related cultural web resources.
Native Hawaiian Higher Education Program: IGEPS
- Program offering direct grants to Native Hawaiian educational organizations with experience in developing or operating Native Hawaiian programs in Hawaiian.
Wai'anae High School Hawaiian Language Program
- Wai'anae High School offers eight classes of Hawaiian Language from introductory through 4th year.
ʻAha Pūnana Leo
- A non-profit organization dedicated to serving the Hawaiian language community. Organizes the Pūnana Leo Hawaiian language immersion preschools in Hawaiʻi.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 10, 2013 at 7:15:05 UTC -