become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hebrew/Hebrew_Alphabet
- Judaism 101: Illustrates the letters and vowel points of the Aleph-Bet, along with their names and numerical values.
- Wikipedia. Overview of Hebrew alphabet: tables for writing systems, pronunciation, history, ascii codes, bibliography. Links for related overviews.
Hebrew Braille Alphabet
- A 6dot Hebrew Braille alphabet with vowels, offering the numbered location of the Braille dots, the only site offering a visual display of the Braille letters for Hebrew. [Instructions are in German; continental keyboard positions designated.] [PDF]
Jewish Encyclopedia: Hebrew Alphabet
- Article traces the origins and evolution of the characters.
Torah Tots - The Site for Jewish Children - All About the Hebrew Alphabet
- Colourful versions of Hebrew alphabet tables for use with/by children, with explanations: block alphabet with printer friendly version; script and Rashi script charts with added written letter directions; vowel chart; script used by Soferim (Torah scribes). Charts elaborated from JewFAQ.
YouTube - Aleph-Bet Video
- Debbie Friedman's Aleph Bet song to video: large block font Hebrew letters and transliteration on flash cards, in dynamic presentation. Suitable for schools; letters are sung and appear on screen 3 times.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 24, 2015 at 13:24:07 UTC -