become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arabic/Language_Schools
Reference: Education: International: Language Schools
This category in other languages:
Al Diwan Arabic Foreign Language Teaching Center in Cairo
- Offers modern standard fussha, Egyptian colloquial, Quranic recitation, literature, and calligraphy, based in Cairo, Egypt.
Arabeya Arabic Language Center
- Provides intensive courses for all levels of Modern Standard Arabic and Egyptian Colloquial Arabic. Students may study in Cairo, Egypt or online.
Arabic Language Center
- Arabic language courses offered in Cairo, Egypt.
Arabic Language Institute in Fez (ALIF)
- This institute in Morocco offers courses in Modern Standard Arabic and Colloquial Moroccan Arabic.
Arabic Program at the University of Pennsylvania
- Arabic language learning program, assisted by audio CDs.
Arabic School in Egypt
- Language school in Cairo, Egypt.
The Arabic School of Morocco
- Arabic language school in Rabat specifically geared to non-Arabic speakers from all over the world. Provides information on the school, the courses and the country.
The Arabic School of Portland
- An Arabic immersion school based in Portland, Oregon, that teaches Arabic language, Islamic and Social Studies, Mathematics, and Science, using the Arabic language.
- Offers online Arabic courses. Learning methods include live classroom, multimedia courses, interactive courses, written material and conversation.
British-Yemeni Arabic Institute
- The institute, located in Sana'a, Yemen, offers courses in Arabic.
Center for Arabic Language and Eastern Studies (CALES)
- Yemeni Arabic language school.
The Center for Language & Culture, Marrakech, Morocco
- Offers English classes for the people of Marrakesh and Arabic classes for students from all over the world. Both languages are taught based on the Communicative Approach. Study abroad credit and homestays available.
Crystal Lingua Inc.
- Offers customized, private Urdu/Arabic face-to-face lessons in Delhi.
Dahab Arabic Language School
- Information on a school teaching Arabic on the Sinai Peninsula (Egypt).
- Offers courses in Moroccan and Modern Standard Arabic, Tamazight (Berber), French, Spanish and English for students from all over the world.
Fajr Center for the Arabic Language
- School in Cairo, Egypt, teaching classical Arabic to foreigners.
Gulf Arabic Program
- The Gulf Arabic Program located in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) provides Arabic language training to people planning to work in the Persian Gulf.
- Offers courses of Arabic in many locations in England.
International Center for Teaching Arabic to Non-Arabic Speakers
- A portal for teaching Arabic online.
Kalimat Language & Cultural Centre
- This language school in Giza (near Cairo), Egypt, offers courses in both Modern Standard and Egyptian Colloquial Arabic; it also tailors courses for groups or individuals who are learning Arabic for special purposes.
Madinah-Arabic Language Course
- Online Arabic lessons including writing, speaking, reading alphabet, Arabic translation, Arabic grammar, vocabulary, English-Arabic dictionary and phrases. Modern standard and classical Arabic.
Pacific Arabic Resources
- Language school in San Francisco, California, offering private and group instruction in Modern Standard Arabic as well as in colloquial Egyptian, Gulf-Saudi, Iraqi, Lebanese, Moroccan, and Palestinian Arabic.
Qalam wa Lawh Center for Arabic Studies
- Offers immersion-based courses in Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) and Colloquial Moroccan Arabic (CMA). Has intensive, summer, and semester abroad programs along with cultural electives. Based in Rabat, Morocco.
Qortoba Institute for Arabic Studies
- The Institute is located in Alexandria, Egypt and specializes in teaching classical Arabic (Fus'ha) and slang to students from non-Arabic speaking countries by solely utilizing the Arabic language in the classroom.
Saifi Institute for Arabic Language
- Specializes in teaching the Lebanese Arabic Dialect and Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) to non-native speakers working, studying or visiting Beirut, Lebanon.
Subul Assalam Center for Arabic Language Fez Morocco
- offers courses in Arabic Language, Colloquial Moroccan Arabic, Calligraphy, Quranc Arabic and Women Studies in Islam.
Toronto Shariah and Arabic Learning Program
- Offers comprehensive full-time and part-time courses in classical Arabic aimed at English speakers, taught by western-born traditionally-trained scholars.
U-Can Skills Development Center: Arabic Language Institute
- Offers language courses in colloquial, classical or survival Arabic. Includes details of courses and fees.
Yemen Institute for Arabic Language
- Arabic school in Yemen offering a number of courses including modern standard Arabic, classical Arabic, Yemeni dialect, Arabic media, poetry and calligraphy.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 16, 2014 at 11:33:30 UTC -