become an editor
the entire directory
only in Afro-Asiatic/Arabic
This category in other languages:
- An introduction to the Arabic language, how to study it and common English words which find their roots in Arabic.
- provides some basic Arabic for English speakers including letters, numbers, words, foods, animals, pronouns, verbs, adjectives and adverbs.
- Wikipedia article, with links to other articles on Modern Standard and Classical Arabic, as well as other varieties of the language.
- Arabic through alphabet, adjectives, nouns, plural, gender, numbers, phrases, grammar, vocabulary, verbs, exam, audio, and translation
- Comprehensive site offering resources about the Arabic language including learning software, Arabic web-based course and links to best Arabic sites. Also includes three bulletin boards and search facilities in both Arabic and English.
Fundamentals of Classical Arabic
- Traditional Islamic learning based on the Quran and Sunnah.
Language Profile: Arabic
- From the UCLA Language Materials Project.
Learn Arabic Online
- Website containing a repository of tutorials on the Arabic language. Covers topics related to Arabic grammar, Morphology, vocabulary and classical poetry.
Names of Arabic Origin in Spain, Portugal, and the Americas
- Shows the Arabic origin of geographical names in Spain, Portugal, and the Americas; also shows some every-day words of Arabic origin.
- Internet site offering lessons in grammar, vocabulary, phrases.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 9, 2016 at 15:35:03 UTC -