become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Associations
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Education: Associations
Reference: Education: Organizations
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Applied Linguistics: Associations
This category in other languages:
Independent Learning Association
- Organization for language practitioners, researchers and other interested parties in the area of independent learning. Event and journal information, resources.
International Association for Language Learning Technology
- Professional organization. Includes news and events, as well as administrative and membership information.
Japan Association for Language Teaching
- Nonprofit professional organization publishing a journal and monthly newsletter.
Latvian Association of Language Teachers (LVASA)
- News, discussion, association profile. [Latvian, English]
Modern Language Association (MLA)
- Nonprofit membership organization that promotes the study and teaching of language and literature. Includes bibliography, style guide, job board.
New Zealand Association of Language Teachers (NZALT)
- Covers events, publications, professional development.
World Federation of Modern Languages Associations (FIPLV)
- International umbrella organization. Covers publications, member organizations, administration, news. [French, English]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:56:38 UTC -