become an editor
the entire directory
only in Languages/Education
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Education
American Sign Language
Products and Services
Arts: Education: Language Arts
Kids and Teens: School Time: Foreign Languages
This category in other languages:
- Digests of educational research, originally compiled by the ERIC Clearinghouse and now distributed by the Center for Applied Linguistics.
Center for Advanced Language Proficiency Education and Research (CALPER)
- At Pennsylvania State University. Conducts research to improve the environment of advanced-level foreign language teaching, learning and assessment.
Center for the Advancement of Distinguished Language Proficiency
- Provides resources for students and teachers who are interested in how language learners reach near-native levels of foreign language proficiency.
- E-mail list for foreign language teachers with technical questions. Archives, subscription information, frequently asked questions.
Foreign Language Lesson Plans and Resources for Teachers
- Annotated links to resources for teachers of a variety of languages.
Languages Other Than English Center for Educational Development
- Works to enhance the skills of LOTE teachers in Texas. Includes online courses, information about products for teachers.
National Foreign Language Resource Center
- Operated by the University of Hawaii, United States. Covers projects, publications and professional development.
Reading in a Foreign Language (RFL)
- Refereed online journal published at the University of Hawaii. Papers available in PDF and HTML formats.
Why, How, and When Should My Child Learn a Second Language?
- Article by Kathleen Marcos on the benefits of early second language education.
- From an email list on foreign language learning in Grades K-8. Designed for parents, teachers and administrators.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 8:56:27 PM EDT -