become an editor
the entire directory
only in Logical/Lojban
ARJ's Lojban Pages
- Essays on Lojban usage, and some original poetry in Lojban, unofficial gismu, a Lojban hash file for Unix's ispell, and the home page of the channel #lojban on EFnet.
- jbofi'e is a program that checks grammar and translates Lojban texts. Related utilities are also available.
- A proposal to use the Tengwar alphabet to represent the constructed language called Lojban.
- A description of Lojban, including grammar and references.
- An interactive, user-contributed work-in-progress textbook for learning Lojban.
Lojban - A Logical Language
- A short introductory article about Lojban written by Robin Turner.
Lojban Mailing List
- The official Lojban mailing list at Yahoo Groups (formerly eGroups). Both for newbie questions and obscure, technical discussions. Posts can be in English about Lojban, or in Lojban about anything.
- Various information about and in Lojban. Lojbanic culture, slang, literary conventions and proposals for new vocabulary.
- Main page for the webring of all things Lojban.
- Lojban-only news site.
Official Lojban Home Page
- Contains current reference materials such as word lists, reference grammar. Also has a collection of sample texts, and various software, including a YACC/LALR machine parser.
Using Tengwar to Write Lojban
- A detailed proposal for how to write Lojban using J. R. R. Tolkien's Tengwar.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 26, 2013 at 13:58:19 UTC -