become an editor
the entire directory
only in Esperanto/Organizations
This category in other languages:
Akademio Internacia de la Sciencoj San-Marino
- One of the most active scientific associations using Esperanto. Information in several languages.
Australian Esperanto Association
- Includes links to local groups.
- History of Baha'i support for a universal language, activities of the Bahai Esperanto League.
- International association of Esperanto speaking cyclists.
Esperantic Studies Foundation
- A non-profit research foundation that promotes sustainable multilingualism, through Esperanto and other means.
Esperanto Association of Britain
- Includes links to local groups in the UK and Ireland.
Esperanto For Kids
- A children's Esperanto club in Santee, California.
Esperanto in Canada
- Canadian Esperanto Association website, with links to local groups across the country
Esperanto in the UK
- Informative site and resource guide to Esperantist organizations, activities, learning aids in Britain.
Esperanto League of North America
- Despite the name, this is the national organization for the U.S.A. Information about the language, the organization, local clubs, teachers and learning resources, and other topics.
- Helps people find pen pals to speak with in the Esperanto language. Page includes group news, history of the language, forum board, chat room, and list of countries that members are from. Requires registration.
European Manifestacio 2004
- Movement by Esperantists and others for a neutral lingua franca in Europe. Available in a wide range of languages.
New Zealand Esperanto Association
- Information about conferences and publications.
Scottish Esperanto Association
- Well-designed, informative site
- The largest international organization of Esperanto speakers. Multilingual site.
USEJ - US Esperanto Youth
- Excellent source of information and links.
World Organization of Young Esperantists
- Youth wing of the UEA. Multilingual site.
53rd Annual ELNA Congress
- The Esperanto League for North America celebrates Esperanto literature in Austin, Texas. Includes information about the congress, housing, and tourism and transportation. (June 10, 2005)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 14, 2014 at 14:12:00 UTC -