become an editor
the entire directory
only in Esperanto/Learning
This category in other languages:
Kurso de Esperanto
- Multimedia program for learning Esperanto, 16 languages available. Pronunciation, translation, songs. Free download and e-mail guidance.
- Presentation of the language in multiple languages and direct communication with Esperanto speakers from countries all over the world. Features include a built-in dictionary, multimedia courses at various skill levels, and objective examinations.
The Edmonton Esperanto Society
- Provides PDF files representing scanned pages of Universala Esperanto Metodo by Dr. Benson. This is a picture based Esperanto primer.
- A user-contributed work-in-progress textbook for learning Esperanto.
Esperanto by the Beat
- A rhythmic self-study course in Esperanto
- Written in English with emphasis on morphology.
Esperanto Learning Aids
- Web pages, on-line courses, local classes; hosted by the U.S. Esperanto youth organization.
Esperanto Learning Materials
- Materials and interactive activities for learning Esperanto.
- Learn Esperanto from a thematic vocabulary in French and English.
- Free 10-lesson correspondence course.
Esperanto Word of the Day
- Learn a new Esperanto word everyday.
- English-Esperanto phrase book.
- An advanced free email course in Esperanto. Accompanying wordlists are available for speakers of English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese and many other languages.
A Key to Inter-National Language Esperanto
- Concise user-friendly grammar guide by R. Kent Jones and Christopher M.A. Zervic.
So You Want to Speak Esperanto?
- Introductory article by Mark Bailey on Micheloud's "Learning Languages" site.
Zam's Esperanto Course
- Amusingly presented introductory lesson: pronunciation, parts of speech, basic vocabulary.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 19, 2013 at 13:24:10 UTC -