become an editor
the entire directory
only in Constructed/International_Auxiliary
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Constructed: International Auxiliary
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Pidgins and Creoles
- A short grammar and vocabulary list. Based on Latin and intended to be viewed as a candidate for becoming the common language for the European Union.
- Opinions and information on Esperanto, Ido, Folkspraak, Glosa and Volapük by William W. Patterson.
- An encyclopedia article on Basic English, including sections on grammar, criticisms, and word lists.
- Known also as EL is a rational multi-method language designed by its creator Yoshiko McFarland.
- Archives of Europanto in Europanto, English and French.
- A brief encyclopedia article on the international auxiliary jest language.
Gilo: International Auxiliary Language
- Gilo is an artificial language that is based on English, unambiguous, and simple to learn and use for all nationalities.
LangX: Towards a Universal Language
- Description of LangX, including word lists.
- Grammar, dictionary, texts.
- A written language based on multimedia ideograms.
- Mondlango is an international auxiliary language designed for neutrality and ease of learning.
- A new international language, designed to be a pidgin to be shared by people around the world.
- An encyclopedia article on Novial, including comparison with Esperanto and Ido.
- Ongoing revision project to revive and improve Novial language and update the vocabulary though remaining faithful to the general directions of creator of the language Otto Jespersen.
- Documentation site of Romanid, an interlatinid naturalistic constructed language.
- The official home page of Romániço, a simplified reconstruction of Medieval Romance for the modern era.
- A constructed Slavic interlanguage based on what the living Slavic languages have in common.
- Constructed language based on Slavic languages.
This Is the New Esperanto: Simplish
- A project with the purpose to form an English-based, but neutral-pronounced written language for the European Union.
Views of Language
- Bruce R. Gilson's language page with links to specific languages, descriptions of their backgrounds and language-related links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, May 24, 2010 3:15:22 PM EDT -