become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fictional/Klingon
Arts: Television: Programs: Science Fiction and Fantasy: S: Star Trek Series: Fan Clubs: Klingon
Arts: Television: Programs: Science Fiction and Fantasy: S: Star Trek Series: Races: Klingons
This category in other languages:
Klingon Language Institute
- Nonprofit organization offers language tutorials, related merchandise, mailing list and membership information.
Klingon and Esperanto: The Odd Couple?
- A short article by Glen Proechel, first published in "Esperanto U.S.A." in 1994, comparing the Klingon language to Esperanto.
Klingon as Linguistic Capital
- Bachelor's thesis in sociology by Yens Wahlgren. Marc Okrand, the creator of Klingon, and 18 advanced Klingonists are interviewed.
The Klingon Language
- Includes dictionary and analysis program, translations of English works, links, and other resources.
- A brief description of the language.
- Includes documentation of all canon, careful analyses, links, and reference materials.
- Information on how to write the Klingon alphabet in longhand.
- A two-way translator and morphological analyzer, available online or as a download.
Nick Nicholas' Klingon Page
- A full recording of the projects of a noted expert. It includes translations of Shakespeare, the Bible, and a number of other items. Available in English and Klingon.
- MP3 download of the song "Rojqoq," which translates to "So-Called Peace." Includes the written lyrics in Klingon and English.
Suvwl' van bom
- Video clips and vocabulary videos showing hints on spelling and pronunciation.
tlhIngan Hol gho
- An e-group. From WebRing.
Usenet alt.startrek.klingon -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 30, 2014 at 9:11:14 UTC -